Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Btay11

Just Found Out :
Hi my second partner and I’m not sure if this is evidence or not

doh

lolitalola (original poster member #31099) posted at 2:52 AM on Monday, October 21st, 2024

Hi from July my partner and fiance of 8 years got very distant.

I was on the forum years ago when my ex husband cheated twice and it was a god send

So J my partner who i am so in. love with all of a sudden did a complete 360 turn around he does fifo he had hugged me and the kids and said he would see us in a few weeks then became super into tarot on instagram going to the gym every day for an hour or two. Wouldn’t return my calls very very distant.

Then rang me said he loves me but isn’t in love with me and me and the kids are a weight on him and ended it via FaceTime. Nearly 3 weeks ago. We have been devastated and I’ve done NC.

Last night I saw a lady had loved a post on fb one of his best friends wives friends.

Then I was on tik tok looking at his sons new car and saw ex had liked it too. He had told me months ago he had deleted the app. I clicked on it and it appears that he formed a new account. Only 4 people added his 2 adult sons (not mine) this woman and her older daughter

I just feel my thoughts are confirmed I have no proof and I know it’s over as he doesn’t love me anymore apparently. He was a father figure to my kids for 8 years. We are so damaged. Does this seem Suspicious?

[This message edited by lolitalola at 6:22 AM, Monday, October 21st]

BW - 37 me
WH - 34 him
Children - 6.5 and 20 months
HB baby due Jan
WH moved out 26/1
D-day - 3/2/11
Second D-day 3/3/11~~~!!
D-day three - 14/3/11
D-day 4 - 13/4/11 - had an email account with her address in it but nothing was sent.
In R...

id 8851712

leafields ( Guide #63517) posted at 3:51 AM on Monday, October 21st, 2024

Does this seem suspicious? Yes, it does. It's difficult to know from the timing if he has slept with her before or after ending things with you, but it wouldn't surprise me. You may wish to get tested for STDs/STIs just to be on the safe side. There are some nasty diseases out there.

Then, it sounds like you and your children could do with some IC or family therapy.

ETA: read some older posts. He's a serial cheater and has cheated on you several times. He's not going to change. Please take care of your children and yourself.

[This message edited by leafields at 6:50 AM, Monday, October 21st]

BW M 34years, Dday 1: March 2018, Dday 2: August 2019, D final 2/25/21

posts: 3823   ·   registered: Apr. 21st, 2018   ·   location: Washington State
id 8851714

lolitalola (original poster member #31099) posted at 9:42 AM on Monday, October 21st, 2024

Hi no it was my first husband that cheated
This is my second partner and fiance id the last 8 years

BW - 37 me
WH - 34 him
Children - 6.5 and 20 months
HB baby due Jan
WH moved out 26/1
D-day - 3/2/11
Second D-day 3/3/11~~~!!
D-day three - 14/3/11
D-day 4 - 13/4/11 - had an email account with her address in it but nothing was sent.
In R...

id 8851723

Chaos ( member #61031) posted at 6:26 PM on Monday, October 21st, 2024

He's told you it is over. Heed his words and spend your time/effort/energy on your and your children's healing and moving on. Stop following him on any social media platforms. Delete his number. He's gone. Treat him as such.

It doesn't seem this way now, but you dodged a bullet.

And yes, to be safe, get tested for STD/STI. Get IC for yourself/children to help mourn the loss.

I'm sorry you are here.

BS-me/WH-4.5yrLTA Married 2+ decades-2 adult children. Multiple DDays w/same LAP until I told OBS 2018- Cease & Desist sent spring 2021 "Hello–My name is Chaos–You f***ed my husband-Prepare to Die!"

posts: 3882   ·   registered: Oct. 13th, 2017   ·   location: East coast
id 8851742
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20241001a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy